Friday, May 27, 2011

MAFBEX 2011

Manila Food and Beverage Expo 2011

It is the time of the year again where all professionals from the industry come together in one hall, one event, and showcase talents, products and service, this is the MAFBEX 2011.

It is the most comprehensive food show in the country. It is an Expo of small and large scale of food business, attracting buyers and promote local and international food products and businesses. It offers a whole range of food, beverage and equipment from many parts of the world. It is certainly an event where you can gain a lot of knowledge from the latest in the Agricultural Industry.

My school had been supporting MAFBEX for years already. Even though I'm no longer a part of my school since I graduated, I'm pretty sure you'll be seeing there booth there, and so are the other culinary schools.

See you there!

Entrance Fee is 50php.