Saturday, January 21, 2012

2012 - Face Your Battles

Its been a while since I last wrote a blog post. I wasn't busy, I just didn't know what to write, and I'm just feeling all lazy. Its 2012, and I know its pretty late for this, but I wanna greet you all a..
Happy New Year!
But, this greeting is never to late for all our Chinese friends out there, Happy Lunar New Year! 
Kung Hei Fat Choi!

Anyways, its a new year, its the time to make a change, time to leave all our past behind, and make a fresh start. I started my year visualizing. I try to recall what I have done in the past. I move from days to weeks and months to years. I have become more mature each year. I gained, achieved, loved, and survived. But my life didn't go smoothly, I needed to pass through some obstacles, and I am happy to say that I conquered them all.

That's life, right? You have to go through all these problems. Everybody faces them, including all the wealthiest people out there. As a matter a fact, I think they have more problems that we do. But these problems are really meant for us. These are the ones that makes us strong, and these are our reminders of our every victory. And after every battle that we won, we find happiness inside us and become stronger than ever.

We may not know what 2012 has in store for us. But we know, He will always be there, every step of the way. Just like in the past years, we can survive this. We will be facing battles along the way, we can take a turn and avoid them, but no matter what we do, it will always find a way to block our path. It is best to deal with it, have faith and just like all the other battles we've face over the years, we will conquer.

Be brave everyone! The year has just started. Some of you may have faced their first battle for the year, hold on tight 'cause you got a long way to go. Cheers to all!